I love smoothies! They are great for a quick on the go breakfast. An afternoon pick me up. Not to mention the great nutrients in these power packed drinks. This easy smoothie delivers the very berry flavor through strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. The berries hide the extra superfood to join this delicious group.
Spinach!!! You will not even notice this extra special ingredient. The berries will cover up the taste of the spinach (not that there is anything wrong with the flavor of spinach). The smoothie will not even turn green. All you will see and taste is a very berry delicious smoothie, but you will be getting so much more goodness!
Very Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 11/4 cups unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened vanilla almond milk my favorite
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder or 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Put the spinach in the bottom of blender or cup for a single serve blender.
- Add the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Pour almond milk or vanilla almond milk over the berries.
- Pour scoop of vanilla whey protein or vanilla Greek yogurt on top.
- Blend until smooth.