I love anything broccoli cheddar! I love lasagna. I cannot get enough of the slow cooker! So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Lasagna! An easy to make lasagna with the twist of broccoli and cheese all in the slow cooker!
Before I continue, I want to warn you that there is nothing traditional in this recipe to a lasagna other than the layers of pasta.
Sometimes the tastiest recipes do not always make for the most beautiful dishes. This dish is a prime example. Not the prettiest, but, just remember, this lasagna is filled with lots of cheese and broccoli!
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Lasagna
- 9 oz package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 8 oz container chive & onion cream cheese softened
- 2 10.5 oz cans condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk divided
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t paprika
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, cream of broccoli soup, and 1/2 cup milk. Stir to fully combine. Set aside.
- Layer some of the lasagna noodles at the bottom of the slow cooker. Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the noodles. Layer 1/3 of the broccoli florets of the mixture. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheddar cheese of the broccoli. Repeat the layers 2 more times. The cheddar cheese layer will complete the top.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of milk over the lasagna.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the top of the lasagna.
- Cover & cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Allow the lasagna to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve!