Sauteed Zucchini Noodles with Pine Nuts is a healthy and fast meal for a busy weeknight or anytime you want something healthy and convenient.
I love a big bowl of pasta loaded with garlic and parmesan cheese, but I end up feeling like that big bowl of pasta after eating it! Zucchini noodles are a healthy solution for that problem.
If you have The Spiralizer, you are probably a connoisseur of zucchini noodles along with all sorts of vegetable spiralizing. If you do not have the mother of spiralizers, don’t fret. You can use a small spiralizer or even a mandoline slicer to julienne the zucchini will work.
I love the simplicity of this dish and the speed that it comes together. Now, I am not going to try and convince you that you will not miss the pasta, but you will get a simple and flavorful healthy meal! Have this as your main dish or a nice side dish to complement your meal!
Sautéed Zucchini Noodles with Pine Nuts
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchinis spiralized
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 T chopped fresh basil leaves
- freshly grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini noodles and garlic. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing the noodles often.
- Stir in the pine nuts and salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle the top with the chopped basil and desired amount of parmesan cheese.