Oatmeal is such a filling and satisfying food. I love oatmeal for breakfast, but I also like to change it up. Let’s face it, a bowl of plain oatmeal can be boring after awhile. This Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal is far from boring! It is delicious and is perfect for this time of year!
I love to make baked oatmeals when I need to save some time or I want leftovers for a few mornings. There are so many flavor combinations to can put together. As for this one, you cannot go wrong with the flavors in this dish. It truly is the autumn flavors of pumpkin spice and even better is the simplicity in putting it together. You can prepare everything up to baking it the night before. When you are ready in the morning, just pop it in the oven and just add an additional 10 to 15 minutes to the bake time.
I love to switch up my oatmeals, so if we are not having Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal, we are happily enjoying this Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal.
Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t ground nutmeg
- 1/4 t ground cloves
- 1/2 t ground ginger
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 t pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Tip: You can make this the night before and pour the mixture into the baking dish. Store in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.