If you like cheesecake and you like pumpkin pie, you will love this dip. I am definitely a huge cheesecake and pumpkin pie fan. This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip gives you those flavors but all you have to do is mix and serve this dip. We served this delicious dip with vanilla wafers and gingersnaps. You could also use graham crackers and fruit such as sliced apples.
If you need to take an appetizer to a party, this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip will definitely be a hit. This makes a nice size portion, so it is great for a crowd.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
A sweet dip with the flavors of cheesecake and pumpkin pie.
Servings: 10 -12
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz container cool whip thawed
- Topping: Ground cinnamon or more pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until smooth.
- Add the cool whip and mix throughly until fully combined.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, gingersnaps or your favorite fruit.
Recipe Source: Oh Sweet Basil
Erin Gilkerson says