Cinnamon Honey Butter. This stuff is amazing! Butter, cinnamon, honey, powdered sugar and a little vanilla make this one special sweet spread. Put this Cinnamon Honey Butter over your dinner rolls, biscuits, toasts or whatever your heart desires!
I have seen this sweet cinnamon butter spread throughout Pinterest. It seems that a particular restaurant also serves this spread with their warm yeast rolls.
This Cinnamon Honey Butter would make great gifts too! Put them in cute little jars with a pretty ribbon and a sweet note.
You could also whip this up to serve around the holidays. I have some already made to serve with our rolls this Thanksgiving!
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 cup salted butter room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter on medium for 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar, honey, cinnamon and vanilla and beat on low until mixed in. Scrape the sides. Increase the speed to medium and beat for 1 minute.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator.