Pumpkin Spice Lattes are a favorite of mine this time of year. I know I am not alone. 🙂 However, sometimes it is nice to have a hot pumpkin spice drink without the coffee. This is where Pumpkin Spice Steamers come in. They are perfect for adults and kids too. These delicious drinks still offer the pumpkin spice flavors without the coffee.
You have the option to play around with the milks and creams. The higher the fat content the creamier your drink. I would not recommend using a milk less than 2%. As for the creams, I would recommend not going less than half & half. I personally like the combination of whole milk and half & half.
With the holiday season upon us, these Pumpkin Spice Steamers would make a great drink to to enjoy with your family and friends!
Pumpkin Spice Steamers
- 3 cups milk 2% or whole
- 1 cup half & half or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 T sweetened condensed milk
- 2 t pumpkin pie spice
- 2 t pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Pour the milk, half & half or heavy cream, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the mixture in a large pot and heat on the stovetop over medium high heat. Stir constantly until heated through.
- Pour into individual mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkled with cinnamon.