Whole Lemon Pie is a blender pie that is simple and quick to make. Just five ingredients in the blender and a pie shell is all you need. A sweet and tart custard-like pie bursting with lemon flavor!
Whole Lemon Pie is exactly what it sounds like. The whole lemon! Peel and all. The first time I made this pie, I was hesitant. But, I gave it a try since all I had to do was blend and bake. Wow! This pie is amazing! Whole Lemon Pie has been around for years, and I can certainly taste why!
My apologies for not taking a picture of the whole pie. We ate half of the pie before I remembered to take pictures. This pie is really that good!
Whole Lemon Pie
- 1 lemon small to medium
- 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar'
- 4 large eggs
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 1 deep dish pie shell I use a pre-made frozen pie crust
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim the ends off the lemon. Cut into thin slices and remove the seeds.
- Add the lemon slices, butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top starts to turn golden. You may need to cover the edges of the pie crust if it starts to brown before the pie is done.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before slicing.
- Dust with powders sugar.
- Store the pie in the refrigerator.