This spinach and artichoke dip is one of the easiest recipes I have found that turned out to be absolutely delicious! It is easy because it is a slow cooker recipe. Just put everything in the slow cooker and let the magic happen!
I love the Spinach Artichoke Dip I make on the stove and bake in the oven, but it requires more work. When I want to free up my time, I make this slow cooker version of the spinach and artichoke dip.
Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 14 oz cans artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 small onion small diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- 8 oz block cream cheese cubed
- Put the spinach, artichoke hearts, onion, garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, parmesan cheese, feta cheese, red wine vinegar, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Stir ingredients until combined.
- Lay the cubes of the cream cheese over the top of the spinach and artichoke mixture. Do not stir in the cream cheese yet.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir the cream cheese into the spinach and artichoke mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorites sides such as tortilla chips, pita chips, vegetables, etc.