This Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is a decadent treat! We love our hot chocolate and enjoy it in many ways. This slow cooker version is great if you are entertaining a group. Just keep it warm in the slow cooker, and scoop this hot chocolate into your mugs as needed. We stored the leftovers in the refrigerator and just gave it a good stir before scooping out and reheating in our mugs!
The chocolate chips can be switched up for different flavors. I used bittersweet chocolate chips for a deep chocolate flavor. You can use milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chip or even mint chocolate chips for a minty twist. There are so many options to try. Peanut Butter. Salted Caramel….
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1 1/2 t pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips semi-sweet, bittersweet, milk chocolate, etc.
- Pour all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and set the temperature to low and cook for 2 hours. Stirring on occasion. Hot chocolate is ready once the chocolate is melted and the mixture is hot.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!