Salted caramel is one of my favorite culinary creations. I love caramel, but it can get overwhelmingly sweet. Add some salt, and the sweetness is not overpowering. So, I can eat even more caramel! This Salted Caramel Dip is no exception.
I used to buy the caramel dip next to the apples at the store. When I discovered this Salted Caramel Dip, this is my go to apple dip!
This Salted Caramel Apple comes together in less than 10 minutes! Need I say more than you are 10 minutes away from the most delicious Salted Caramel Dip!
Salted Caramel Dip
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 8- oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the butter and brown sugar. Place in the microwave and cook on full power for 1 minute. Stir and place back in the microwave. Cook on full power for 1 more minute. Stir.
- Add the cream cheese, salt and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, mix until the completely smooth.
- Serve with your favorite fruit. I like Granny Smith Apples.