Smoothies are a favorite breakfast or afternoon pick me up! I love this Raspberry Mango Sunrise Smoothie. A bright and tart raspberry layer topped with a layer of smooth and sweet mango!
Sometimes you have to have a little fun with smoothies. Not only does this smoothie taste delicious, but the mango plays the part of the “sunrise” in the glass. It is a pretty smoothie! 🙂
The raspberry layer has no sweetener added, so it has the tartness you would expect. But it is balanced out by the smooth and naturally sweet mango layer. Just swirl your straw around and enjoy the delicious combination of raspberry and mango together.
Raspberry Mango Sunrise Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes divided
- In a blender, add the raspberries, almond milk, and 1/2 cup ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the mango, orange juice, and 1/2 cup ice. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into the bottom half of a cup. Pour the mango mixture over the raspberry mixture.