If you need a quick and easy cake, this Quick Almond Cake is perfect. One cake pan, one mixing bowl, and a whisk are all you need to make these bring this cake together. In 30 minutes you could be enjoying a slice of this delicious almond cake!
If you need a quick cake for unexpected guests, here is your cake. If you just want a piece of cake with an afternoon coffee, here is your cake!
This Quick Almond Cake does not require a leavening agent. This cake is dense and delivers such a delicious almond flavor. A slice of this cake is just the perfect amount of dessert for your guests or with your afternoon coffee!
Quick Almond Cake
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted & cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 t pure almond extract
- 2 T sliced almonds
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs. Add the flour, sugar, and almond extract. Stir with the whisk until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan. Sprinkle the sliced almonds over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow the cake to slightly cool and then remove cake from pan onto a serving plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top. Slice and enjoy!