Why not start the week with a one pot dish? One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta is a perfect quick and delicious meal for the family! This dish is fast, flavorful, and full of creamy garlic goodness!
Life can keep us busy, but we still have to eat. This One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta is delicious and filling. The good news is you do not have sacrifice flavor for the sake of time. Everything is cooked in one pot! The flavors infuse the pasta and it delivers the most creamy garlic sauce.
I prefer penne pasta in this dish, but you can use whatever pasta you have on hand or prefer. You may have to adjust the cooking time slightly based on your pasta of choice. The parsley is not necessary for this dish, but it definitely adds a nice touch. The bonus I love in this dish is only one pot, delicious meal, and little cleanup!
One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 2 t olive oil
- 2 T butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 8 oz penne pasta or your favorite pasta
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- fresh parsley for topping
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable broth and salt. Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the pasta. Cook according to the time listed on the pasta package directions. Remove any excess liquid based on the desired thickness of the sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the cheese to the pot. Stir to combine. Once the cheese has melted, remove from the heat. Pour in the in the cream and stir to incorporate.
- Serve in individual bowls topped with fresh chopped parsley.