I love crispy chickpeas! They are a healthy snack that gives added protein. There are so many flavor options to choose from. Today, I am sharing these Crispy Taco Chickpeas. Crispy chickpeas with smoky and spicy flavors!
You can use your favorite taco seasoning in this recipe. I love using this taco seasoning because it gives a nice smoky and spicy flavor, but it is not too salty.
Instead of buying those expensive bags of crispy seasoned chickpeas, which you never get enough in the bag, try making these at home!
Crispy Taco Chickpeas
- 2 15- oz cans chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry the rinsed and drained chickpeas.
- In a medium bowl, toss the dried chickpeas, olive oil, and taco seasoning until all of the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Arrange the chickpeas in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy. While baking, occasionally shake the pan or stir the chickpeas to avoid burning.
- Remove from the oven and allow the chickpeas to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!