We love to snack on chips and dip. It is easy to pick up a package of pre-made french onion or ranch dip and some chips and call it a day. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. But, when I found this dip recipe that only required three ingredients, I figured why not! This dip is so good and only look a minute to stir and serve!
Seriously though! This dip took less than a minute to stir and start dipping. Heads up though. You have to make sure your cream cheese is softened. I just put it out about 30 minutes before I was going to make this dip.
As soon as I stirred this dip together, we started dipping our chips right away, and it was delicious. This dip tasted even better after letting it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two!
Either way, try these three ingredients together the next time you want to have some chips and dip!
Chive and Onion Dip
- 1 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese (I use the Philadelphia brand), softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 T dry ranch dressing mix I use the Hidden Valley brand
- In a medium bowl stir all of the ingredients together.
- Serve with your favorite chips or vegetables.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.