I have been making these Candy Bar Brownies for a long time. These brownies are so simple and so delicious! There is not too much fuss to make these brownies. A box of your favorite brownie mix and a special candy bar! No complicated recipe here. Just brownie and chocolate bar goodness!
These Candy Bar Brownies are simply made using your favorite box of brownie mix and you favorite candy bar (2 extra large). I use a specific candy bar that makes these brownies extra special and decadent. I use the Hershey’s Symphony candy bar with almonds and toffee chips! These candy bars create such as delicious layer between the two layers of brownies!
As for the brownie layers, use your favorite brownie mix that can be made in an 8×8 baking dish. My go-to brownie mix is from the Ghirardelli, and that is the mix I used for these brownies.
Candy Bar Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix for an 8x8 baking dish I use Ghirardelli brownie mix
- + ingredients listed on the box
- 2 4.25- oz bars extra-large Hershey's Symphony chocolate candy bars with toffee & almonds
- Preheat oven as directed on the brownie mix box. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the brownies mix according to the package directions.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Place both unwrapped candy bars on top of the brownie batter in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining half of brownie batter over the top of the candy bar layer. Smooth the batter to make an even layer.
- Bake according to the instructions on the brownie mix box.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Cut into 16 small squares. (These brownies are very rich!)