These twice baked potatoes are amped up with the delicious combination of broccoli and cheese! Potatoes baked up twice with ranch dressing, cheese, broccoli, and more cheese!
Twice Baked Broccoli & Cheese Potatoes take the average potato into a side dish that might just get more attention than the main dish! My husband enjoyed these with a grilled steak. I enjoyed them as the main dish!
These potatoes take a little advance prep time since they need to be baked first and cooled down enough to handle. However, afterwards these cheesy and flavorful potatoes come together faily quickly!
Broccoli & Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes
Potatoes baked up twice with ranch dressing, cheese, broccoli, and more cheese!
Servings: 6 -8
- 5 medium russet potatoes rinsed & dried
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour creami
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- 2 cups cup grated sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 heaping cup of steamed broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Poke a few holes in each potato with a fork or knife. Drizzle olive oil, salt, & pepper over each potato. Rub to coat the potatoes. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each potato in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out the inside of the potatoes with a spoon, leaving 1/4 around he skin. Place the scooped out potatoes in to large bowl. Mash the potatoes, leaving some small chunks.
- Add the ranch dressing, sour cream, garlic powder, black pepper, and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add the steamed broccoli florets. Gently stir to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins and place on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese over the tops of each stuffed potato.
- Make in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 -20 minutes or until cooked through and the cheese on tops has melted.
Recipe Source: Life in the Lofthouse