This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pie is an oldie but a goodie! Melted chocolate and whipped topping are mixed together in a chocolate cookie pie crust!
The prep time for this short. It took me 5 minutes to melt the chocolate, mix it with the thawed whipped topping, and pour it into the pie crust! The wait time for the pie to set in the refrigerator is the hardest part.
This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pie looks and tastes like it took more time and more ingredients than it really takes! My kind of recipe!
If you want to dress up the pie just a little, just get some extra whipped topping and put a dollop on each slice with a piece of chocolate on top!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Pie
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping thawed (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 1 7 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Bar or 5 1.55 oz Hershey's candy bars*
- 1 6 oz premade chocolate cookie pie crust i.e. Oreo Pie Crust
- Place the completely thawed whipped topping in a large bowl. Set aside
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave (stir every 30 seconds).
- Once the chocolate completely melted and smooth, add the chocolate to the bowl of whipped topping. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pie shell. Smooth the top and place in the refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.