Vegetable bakes are a delicious way to use up vegetables you have on hand. Plus they are a cinch to make. All you have to do is chop, season, and let the oven do the rest. This Parmesan Veggie Bake is full of savory coated vegetables and sharp parmesan cheese!
The eggplant and zucchini along with the burst of grape tomatoes make the perfect bite. The parmesan cheese adds the perfect balance of sharp and salty flavor.
Serve this Parmesan Veggie Bake with your favorite protein for dinner, and you have a balanced meal that will please everyone’s taste buds.
Veggie Parmesan Bake
- 1 large eggplant diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1- pint grape tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables. Add the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat the vegetables.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.