This Three Bean Salad is not the classic salad with green beans, kidney beans, and garbanzo beans. There are some familiar ingredients, but I kept changing a little this and a little that to where this became my version of the Three Bean Salad. A protein packed healthy three bean salad.
This Three Bean Salad has no added sugar like the traditional salad. Since I did not include the green beans, there is more protein to help fill you up! This salad makes for an easy on the go quick lunch. Just pack it in a mason jar for a lunch to take with you.
Enjoy as a lunch on the go, as a side dish, or even on crackers for a delicious snack!
Three Bean Salad
- 15- oz can chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 15- oz can cannellini beans rinsed & drained
- 15- oz can navy beans rinsed & drained
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 T chopped fresh chives or fresh dill
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.