This is an easy and delicious fruit dip that only requires 3 ingredients. I love eating fruit, but this peanut butter fruit dip makes me want to eat an apple a day as they say. This fruit dip is perfect for an afternoon or late night snack. I would consider the dip to be on the healthy side. If you have kiddos, you can definitely whip this fruit together for a great after school snack.
You will probably spend more time cutting your fruit then whisking this dip together. I can never turn down peanut butter, but the added greek yogurt is a definite score for the healthy option. You can also add 1/4 t cinnamon to give this dip an added flare.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 2 5.3 oz contianers vanilla greek yogurt 1 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 T honey or agave nectar
- Optional: 1/4 t cinnamon
- Stir all of the ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite fruit. (I like apples and bananas)
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.