This Passion Tea Lemonade is familiar drink if you frequent Starbucks. We enjoy a soothing cup of hot tea in our house. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I am looking for ways to enjoy cool and refreshing drinks. My husband really likes the Passion Tea from Tazo. So, I made this Passion Tea Lemonade for him recently. He loved it, so I knew it would be worthy to share with you!
The key to making this Passion Tea Lemonade is to use the Tazo Passion Tea. However, if that is not your cup of tea, no pun intended :), you can use a berry tea of your choice. As for the lemonade, you can use your favorite brand of prepared lemonade. When you put this cool and reshing drink together, you will have a delicious and soothing drink to cool down and relax.
Passion Tea Lemonade
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- Sugar optional
- 1 cup lemonade I use Simply Lemonade
- splash of pure vanilla extract optional
- Ice cubes
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags. If you want your tea sweet, you can add the desired amount of sugar to the tea while it is still warm. Place the tea in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Remove the tea from the refrigerator. Add the lemonade and vanilla (if using) and stir to mix well.
- Pour the mixture into individual glasses with ice. Enjoy!