These Mini Cheesecake Cookies are easy to make and perfect any time of year. I especially enjoy these treats for Valentines Day! A cheesecake and cookie in one perfect bite!
These Mini Cheesecake Cookies are really so simple to make. Just place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a paper lined mini muffin tin. Top with a simple cheesecake filling. Finally, top with cherry pie filling, or any pie filling of your choice. Blueberry is my second favorite filling! Chill and serve!
I have not been able to spend as much time as I would like in the kitchen while recovering from knee surgery and focusing more time with Cooper while he gets chemotherapy. These Mini Cheesecake Cookies were a cinch to make, and the cheesecake cookie combination made for the perfect sweet bite!
Mini Cheesecake Cookies
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 2 8- oz packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- Canned cherry pie filling or any the pie filling of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with mini paper liners.
- Place a vanilla wafer on the bottom of each paper liner. Depending on you mini muffin tin, you may have to push the vanilla wafer to stay on the bottom. If you wafer cracks, that is just fine.
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to a medium mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy (approximately 3 minutes). Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until fully combined. Add the vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly onto each vanilla wafer filled muffin cup. I use a small cookie scoop for even distribution.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges and top are set. Allow the cookies to cool. Remove the cookies from the mini muffin tin.
- Press a small indention into the middle of the cheesecake cookie (using a spoon or your thumb). Scoop a small amount of cherry pie filling (or pie filling of your choice) into each indention.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!