So there is this big game happening this weekend. Whether you are interested the Super Bowl, the commercials, or just good fun food to munch on (that would be me), this Jalapeno Popper Dip does not disappoint!
This Jalapeno Popper Dip is filled with cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and diced jalapeno peppers. A creamy and cheesy dip with the perfect amount of spice and topped with a buttery and crispy topping!
So, I’ll confess, I tend to watch the puppy bowl with the kitten halftime show, the kitten bowl, and I will also tune in to the new cat bowl. I love a good cause that helps the rescue animals find forever families. No matter if you find yourself watching pro-athletes on Sunday or some cute animals playing, some delicious appetizers are great either way!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped jarred jalapenos
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder. Combine with a mixer on medium until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add the panko bread crumbs, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, parsley, and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heather through and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, etc.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.