Jump to Recipe
There is something refreshing and palate cleansing about this Greek Tomato & Cucumber Salad. Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions combined with fresh dill, lemon juice and olive oil create this refreshing salad.
This Greek Tomato & Cucumber Salad is perfect to enjoy any time of year, but the spring & summers seasons give us tasty and fresh tomatoes and cucumber which are the highlight of this salad.
If you want to take this salad up and notch, add some crumbled feta cheese! This Greek Tomato & Cucumber Salad is perfect and naturally vegan without the feta cheese. But, if you want to add a little extra something, feta cheese is perfect in this salad.
Greek Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- 8-12 Roma tomatoes, diced 1 1/2 cups total diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced 1 1/2 cups total diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese optional
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cover and allow salad to chill in refrigerator for an hour so the flavors can set in.