These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are crispy and creamy bites of roasted goodness! The humble potato is turned in to a crispy exterior yet melt in your mouth interior wrapped with garlic, cheese, and herbs!
The best potatoes to use for this recipe are the small red potatoes. Just cut them in half or quarters depending on if some are a larger in size.
These roasted potatoes are especially good thanks to the butter that is added after these potatoes are already delicious and crispy. Not to mention the extra cheese that you can sprinkle on top too!
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish to a barbeque or a great side dish to a weeknight meal!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 3 lbs small red potatoes halved or quartered if larger
- 2 T olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling on top
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T butter
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes. Spread the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Stir the potatoes halfway through baking.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and immediately add the butter to the hot potatoes still on the baking sheet. Allow the butter to melt and toss the potatoes to coat with the butter.
- Serve with chopped parsley and more Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!