This Garlic Bread is not just any garlic bread. It is full of buttery garlic with the perfect balance of seasonings and toped off with fresh parmesan cheese!
The frozen garlic breads are fine and dandy, but this Garlic Bread wins in comparison with the fresh buttery garlic flavors.
The cooking method for this Garlic Bread delivers on that soft buttery middle and the nice crunchy exterior.
Full of buttery garlic with the perfect balance of seasonings and toped off with fresh parmesan cheese!
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 French bread loaf
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/2 t dried basil
- 1/2 t dried parsley
- 1/4 t Kosher salt
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the loaf in half lengthwise. Place the halves on a large sheet of foil.
- In a small bowl add the butter, olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Spread the butter garlic mixture evenly over both halves of the loaf.
- Put the loaf halves back together and wrap tightly with the foil.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minute. Turn the covered loaf on to the other side. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Unwrap the loaf and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Broil on low on the middle rack for 2-3 minutes or until the edges of the bread just start to brown.
- Allow to cool enough to handle with your hands.
- Slice & enjoy!
I’m convinced that garlic bread is ALWAYS a good idea haha You’re making me hungry for lunch!
Thank you, Ashley! Agreed! Garlic Bread is always a good idea!