This Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake is a simple cake to whip up quick. This cake is so moist and delicious and it proves that a good cake can be made without eggs. This cake also proves that you don’t have to have complicated or hard to find ingredients to make a cake vegan.
This cake only takes one bowl to combine the ingredients and 5 minutes before you pour the delicious chocolatey batter in the pan to bake up into chocolate cake goodness. This Easy Vegan Chocolate is a simple and no fuss cake that delivers a moist and delicious chocolate dessert.
Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 1 t white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Topping: powdered sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 in round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir with a whisk to combine. Add the oil, vanilla extract, white vinegar and water. Stir with the whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan and place on a serving plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar and cocoa powder over the top of the cake.