Four ingredients make this Easy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie! The only difficult step is letting the pie chill before eating!
I had this pie on my mind for a long time before I actually tried it. Oh, my goodness!! Why did I wait so long? This pie is delicious!!
Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookie dunked in milk and layered with Cool Whip in graham cracker crust!
Now, the only hard part in making this pie is waiting 8 hours before devouring it! The wait will be worth it!
Easy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Four ingredients make this Easy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie!
Servings: 6 -8
- 1-13 oz package chocolate chip cookie crunch (not soft or chewy) i.e. Chips Ahoy! Original
- 1 cup milk 2% or whole
- 1-9 oz prepared graham cracker crust not the 6 oz-it will be too small
- 1-8 oz tub frozen whipped topping i.e. Cool Whip
- Dunk 8 - 10 chocolate chip cookies in the milk and layer the bottom of the crust. (Dunk quickly to avoid making the cookies too soggy.)
- Layer 1/3 of the Cool Whip over the cookies.
- Dunk 10-11 cookies in the milk and layer over the Cool Whip. Layer another 1/3 of the Cool Whip over the 2nd layer of cookies.
- Dunk 12-13 cookies in the milk and place over the Cool Whip. Layer the final 1/3 of the Cool Whip over the cookies.
- Crumble a couple of cookies and sprinkle over the top of the pie. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.