This calming cinnamon milk is a nice soothing and relaxing drink that is perfect before bedtime. Did anyone ever tell you to drink a warm glass of milk before bedtime? Did you try it? I did. I did not like just a plain glass of warm milk. But I do in fact love this cinnamon milk. Milk with the added flavors of cinnamon and vanilla with a touch of honey is what I call a perfect way to wind down and relax before bedtime.
Grab your self a good book and sip on this calming cinnamon milk. You should be relaxed and on your way to a good night’s sleep in no time.
Calming Cinnamon Milk
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 drops of pure vanilla extract you can skip if you use unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 t honey or to taste
- 1 generous pinch of ground cinnamon
- Heat milk in a microwave safe mug for 1 to 2 minutes (just until milk starts to foam).
- Stir in the vanilla (if using) and honey.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.