If you have not heard of the 2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake, please allow me to share with you this light and delicious cake! Just two ingredients create this simple, light, and sweet dessert!
A weekend phone call with my Mom, turned into a discovery of this cake! My Mom happened to mention that she made one of the most delicious cakes that only required 2 ingredients. She described this cake made with canned pineapple and angel food cake mix. I had never heard of this creation, so I immediately went on Pinterest and found this cake that has been circling around the Weight Watchers community!
If you like simple yet delicious recipes, this 2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake is a must to make! I highly recommend serving slices of this cake with whipped cream on the side!
2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake
- 1 16- oz box Angel Food Cake mix use a mix that only requires water i.e. Duncan Hines, Betty Crocker
- 1 20- oz can crushed pineapple in juice no heavy syrup, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir the cake mix and crushed pineapple with juice. Stir until fully combined. (The mixture will get foamy.)
- Pour the batter into a 9x11 baking pan or bundt pan. (You do not have to grease the pan.)
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven to cool. Once the sides have pulled away from the pan, your cake is ready to serve!
- Enjoy with whipped cream!