Veggie and "Sausage" Bake
A one dish flavorful meal full of vegetables and your favorite veggie sausage!
- 1 lb veggie sausage cut into 1/2 inch rounds (I use the Tofurky brand)
- 1 medium zucchini cut into half-moons
- 1 medium yellow squash cut into half-moons
- 1 medium onion cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 pint grape tomatoes leave whole
- 1 lb small red potatoes halved
- Seasoning Mix
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 t kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 t ground black pepper
- 3 T olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Pour all of the vegetables and sausage into a 9x13 baking dish.
In a small bowl, add all of the dry seasonings and stir to combine. Add the olive oil to the seasoning mixture. Stir to combine.
Pour the seasoning/olive oil mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat all of the vegetables and sausage.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for 50-55 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss halfway through baking and place foil tightly back on top.
Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over the cooked mixture before serving.