Peanut Butter Pie
A decadent peanut butter pie with a chocolate cookie crust that will satisfy all peanut butter lovers!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk I use whole milk
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 8- oz package cream cheese-room temperature the cream cheese will not mix in if added straight out of the refrigerator
- 1 8- oz tup whipped topping thawed
- 1 pre-made 6-oz chocolate cookie crust I use the Oreo brand
- Chocolate Ice Cream topping I recommend Magic Shell
In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, powdered sugar*, milk, vanilla extract and cream cheese with a mixer until fully combined. (*Save yourself some time and sift the powdered sugar)
Gently fold in the whipped topping until fully combined.
Pour mixture into the pie crust and put in the freezer for 2 hours.
After 2 hours, drizzle the ice cream topping on the pie and put back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
The pie is now ready to be sliced and served.
Keep covered in freezer.