A colorful and refreshing salad full of veggies that provide delicious hydration.
Servings: 4 -6
- 1- pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1 bell pepper diced (red, orange, or yellow)
- 1 15- oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 cups corn fresh is best, but frozen (thawed or canned (drained) will work too)
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and toss to combine.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
Serve and enjoy!