5 Ingredient Soup
A time saving protein-packed soup that is full of healthy fiber and tons of flavor!
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15 oz can fat-free refried beans
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn no need to thaw
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese green onions, tortilla chips, sour cream, etc.
Add the vegetable broth and refried beans in a pot over medium heat. Stir with a whisk until the refried beans are smooth and incorporated with the broth and heated through.
Add the black beans, Rotel tomatoes, and corn, stirring occasionally. The soups is ready once it it simmering and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
Recipe Source: Food.com
You can control the sodium by using low sodium vegetable broth and low sodium black beans.
This soup is freezer-friendly!