Sautéed Zucchini Noodles with Pine Nuts
Sauteed Zucchini Noodles with Pine Nuts is a healthy and fast meal for a busy weeknight or anytime you want something healthy and convenient.
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchinis spiralized
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 T chopped fresh basil leaves
- freshly grated parmesan cheese for topping
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the zucchini noodles and garlic. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing the noodles often.
Stir in the pine nuts and salt & pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and sprinkle the top with the chopped basil and desired amount of parmesan cheese.