Roasted Gnocchi & Veggies
Roasted gnocchi transforms into a crispy exterior and chewy and tender interior with caramelized veggies!
- 1 lb gnocchi found in the pasta aisle or frozen foods
- 1 12- oz mixed baby bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1" slices
- 1- pint grape tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 t Bragg's Organic Sprinkle Herb & Spice Seasoning or 1 1/2 t Italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 t kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 t freshly ground pepper or to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- Grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl add the gnocchi, peppers, onion & garlic. Add the seasonings, salt, pepper & olive oil. Toss to combine. Evenly spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
Place in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the gnocchi and veggies start to brown and caramelize, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Serve with grated parmesan cheese!