Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Bars are the best of peanut butter, chocolate, caramel, and pretzels all in one bite! Only 3 ingredients required for these sweet and salty gooey bars!
Peanut Butter…Chocolate…Caramel. My favorites in one bar topped with perfectly matched salty and crunchy pretzel pieces!! Ooey, gooey sweet & salty perfection!
The pretzels add such a crunchy texture and salty addition to complement the sweetness in these treats! Speaking of pretzels, I highly recommend Butter Pretzel Snaps! Just a hint!
With only 3 ingredients to make these rich and delicious sweets, these are a cinch to make!
Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 16.5 oz-roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup milk chocolate chewy caramel candies i.e. Rolo from a 12 oz bag
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel snaps or mini pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray nonstick spray on the bottom & sides of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Press the cookie dough evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Press the chocolate caramels into the dough.
- Press the pretzel pieces gently into the dough.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the center is set and the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool completely for approximately 1 hour. Cut the bars into 4 rows by 4 rows.