These Overnight Sticky Buns are the perfect answer for a special breakfast. They only take 5 minutes to put together. Let them rise overnight. In the morning, pop them in the oven. Breakfast is served! These sticky buns are perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas morning. With all of the cooking and preparation during the holidays, you can still have a delicious breakfast but it will not take hours of work to put it together.
These Overnight Sticky Buns are also know as monkey bread. Regardless of what you call this sweet and sticky breakfast treat, it is a guaranteed hit for your guests and family!
Once you put these sticky buns in the oven, your kitchen will be filled with the most delicious cinnamon and caramel flavors!
Overnight Sticky Buns
- 20 frozen dinner rolls uncooked, I use the Rhodes brand
- 1 3.5 oz box butterscotch pudding mix, cook & serve (do not use instant)
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Place 20 frozen rolls in pan.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding mix over the rolls. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top of the pudding mix and rolls.
- Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together in a small bowl. Drizzle the butter and brown sugar over the pudding and cinnamon covered rolls.
- Cover the bundt pan with plastic wrap. Leave the pan on the counter and allow to rise overnight.
- Remove the plastic wrap. In a pre-heated 350 degree oven, place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Around 10 minutes into the baking time, you will need to loosely cover with foil so the tops do not over brown.
Tip: Depending on the size of your bundt pan, you may need to place foil underneath the pan to catch any sugary overflow in the oven.