This No-Bake Butterfinger Pie is easy to make and even easier to eat! A creamy pie filled with crushed Butterfingers and topped with more Butterfingers and chocolate sauce!
This pie is a cinch to make! The no-bake factor is great, but you have to give this pie some patience to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours! Hard to do, but well worth the wait!
You can eat this pie without the chocolate sauce…
But, I highly recommend drizzling chocolate sauce over your slice!!
No Bake Butterfinger Pie
- 1 store-bought Oreo pie crust
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping i.e. Cool Whip, thawed
- 15 fun size Butterfinger candy bars divided
- Chocolate Syrup store-bought, optional
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and whipped topping. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- Crush 12 of the fun size Butterfinger bars. Add the crushed bars to the cream cheese mixture. Stir to incorporate. Spoon the mixture into the pie crust, and smooth the top.
- Crush the remaining 3 fun size Butterfinger bars, and sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with chocolate syrup drizzled over each slice.