Before the cool weather sets in, this ice cream sandwich cake recipe is a must to make. Not only is this dessert delicious, it is simple to make. Just layer ice cream sandwiches with caramel sauce and fudge sauce and top it with your favorite toppings.
You don’t have to pull out your mixer or even grease the pan. Just layer these ice cream goodies into one of the tastiest desserts.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 12 oz jar caramel sauce topping
- 1 12 oz jar hot fudge topping
- 1 8 oz tup whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip or Tru Whip)
- Grated chocolate
- Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan with half of the ice cream sandwiches. Cut the sandwiches to fit as needed.
- Spread the caramel topping over the first layer of ice cream sandwiches. Put the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Layer the remaining ice cream sandwiches over the caramel topping. Cut the sandwiches to fit as needed.
- Spread the fudge topping over the second layer of ice cream sandwiches. Put the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread the whipped topping over the fudge layer.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the whipped topping.
- Place in the freezer for an hour before serving,
- Serve topped with your favorite ice cream sundae toppings!